Revolution and Ratchet Counter
- 0.16 LBS
- 2.75 (in)
- 1.75 (in)
- 1.75 (in)
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 11 - 20||and get 10% off|
|Buy 21 or above||and get 15% off|
High quality, durable and affordable. Ideal counters for use on machine tools, automatic vending machines, and the like. When you mount the counters with machines, it shows the number of rotations and operates by rotating or reciprocating motion.
- Counters advance one count for each complete revolution of shaft
- Maximum speed 1,000 counts per minute
- No lubrication required
- Adds one count for each drive shaft revolution, minus counting occurs when lever is recovered to counterclockwise.
- White numerals on black background
- Reset knob sets the count back to zero
- Drive shaft is mounted on the right side
The ratchet model relies on a fixed ratcheting mechanism to count individual units, while the revolution counter uses a continuous internal wheel to count revolutions. The ratchet unit is simpler, while the revolution counter needs to be fixed to the appropriate sized wheel, depending on what the end user is measuring (distance, individual units, etc.)
Quantity Discounts: FOR WHOLESALE ORDERS OVER $1000 please email email@example.com or call 509-239-7890 for wholesale pricing.
Accurate count on each stations output is essential. This unit will make each station more accountable. Durability is excellent.
Well made and serviceable.
great product at a great price!!