Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 11 - 20 and get 10% off
- Buy 21 or above and get 15% off
Ideal counters for use on machine tools, automatic vending machines, and the like. When you mount the counters with machines, it shows numbers of rotations and operate by rotating or reciprocating motion etc. of the machines.
- Counters advance one count for each complete revolution of shaft.
- Maximum speed 1,000 counts per minute.
- White numerals on black background.
- No lubrication required.
- Adds one count for each drive shaft revolution, minus counting occurs when lever is recovered to counterclockwise.
- Reset knob sets the count back to zero.
- Drive shaft is mounted on right side.
The ratchet model relies on a fixed ratcheting mechanism to count individual units, while the revolution counter uses a continuous internal wheel to count revolutions. The ratchet unit is simpler, while the revolution counter needs to be fixed to the appropriate sized wheel, depending on what the end user is measuring (distance, individual units, etc.).