People Counter (Bi-Directional)
- *This item will take 7 days to process. For faster shipping please reach out to our Customer Service Department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2.00 LBS
- 0.01 (in)
- 0.01 (in)
- 0.01 (in)
A reliable, easy-to-use and affordable people counting solution that uses infrared technology. This bi-directional wireless people counter is commonly used by retailers, shopping malls, libraries, museums, and casinos to count foot traffic.
How it Works
The transmitter unit transmits two infrared beams to the receiver unit. When someone passes between the tow units and breaks the infrared beams, the count value increases by one. This counter is direction sensitive, and users can choose which count direction is displayed on the screen. To view traffic stats: Simply view the LCD display on the counter. NOTE: To send traffic information to your PC and analyze on your desktop, see our TC-RF Wireless People Counter.
The simple end-user installation and maintenance of our systems eliminates technical support costs. Our People Counting Systems are all wireless and battery powered. We offer People Counting Systems that are some of the most cost-effective counters on the market. Counter comes with a quick installation guide and a 2-year warranty.
Use this counter to find out how many sales you are getting in relation to your traffic, how much staff you need, how much security staff, etc. You can even use the information to team with sponsors by knowing exactly how much traffic passes by your kiosk or display.
- Evaluate Advertising & Promotions: Simply view the LCD display on the counter to see the traffic generated by promotions and assess how to make your marketing communications more effective. Find out what types of advertisng work and how to make your promotions translate to traffic.
- Optimize Staffing: Evaluate your staffing needs based on data from customer counters rather than just sales.
Dimensions - 120 x 65 x 22 mm
Material - ABS Plastic - Black
Power supply - 2 x 1.5V AA
Power consumption - +/- 60 uA
Battery life - 2 years
Maximum Distance – 16.5 feet (5 m)
Maximum count value - 999999
- PTX20-1 – Transmitter / PRX20D1 - Receiver
- Magnet for resetting count value back to zero
- 2 small screws
- 2 double-sided tape squares
- Cleaning tissues
- Four 1.5v AA batteries
- Quick installation guide
Bought this to count guests entering a marketing activation at an amusement park.
Unit was easy to figure out, setup was very simple, and results were satisfactory. It is mostly accurate as long as people are passing by one at a time. We had reduced the entry choke point to encourage this and had mostly great results.
Used velcro tape (not included) to adhere the units to stanchions at entry. Worked great!
This unit is also bi-directional which is a nice feature!
Cost effective guest counting method that packs into a neat little box. Easy to ship or carry!