Considered "the greatest little counter in the world," the Vehicle Traffic Counter has a long history of providing reliable and simple traffic count data. Features a single road tube input, LCD display and long battery life. The Vehicle Traffic Counter is a hassle-free easy to use grand total counter that is suitable for low speed and high speed counts and can be set out over and over without complicated setups or reconfiguration.
- IP 67 Watertight Aluminum Case
- Compact / Lightweight
- 5 Year Battery Life
- No Computer Needed
- LCD (liquid crystal display)
- Simple to Operate
- High/Low Speed User Settable Operation
- Display triggers with provided magnet for easy use.
Each counter includes with it the following:
- Counter Unit
- Protective Lid
- Lock to prevent tampering
- Resetting magnet
- Road Tube (100 feet)
- Set of Screws
- Allen Head Wrench
- Road Tube tie down
- SIZE: 3" x 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" (7.6cm x 8.9cm x 14cm)
- CASE: Watertight IP67 1/4" Thick T-6061 Aluminum Extrusion with 3/8" Lexan face.
- WEIGHT: 1 lb. 13oz (.8kg)
- POWER: 5+ year Lithium battery
- DISPLAY: LCD 8 Digit
- COUNT RATIO: One count for every two strikes of road tube (divide by 2). Optional axle counts.
- TEMP RANGE: -40°F to +160°F (-40°C to 72°C)
- AIR SWITCH: Operates with 1/4" I.D. round or half round road tube between 30 and 100ft long (30-70ft with 3/16" I.D.)
- ACCURACY: 7-100mph, 30 counts per second. Low speed 2-20mph user settable option.