The DK-5005B counter features all of the qualities of the DK-5005A plus more. While this counter has its own memory, it is primarily designed to be operated when connected to a computer by a USB cable (available for purchase). The DK-5005B has the unique ability to put a timestamp on every single count down to the second using the free downloadable computer software. These counts are then able to be exported to .XLS and .CSV files.
- The DK-5005B is an electronic counting device with five (5) independent counters. (Sometimes known as a gang counter)
- This device can record the individual count values and the total count with a corresponding timestamp down to the second every time a button is pushed.
- It can save up to 250 records in its own memory and infinite amount on the computer software.
- Recorded data is displayed and saved on the computer when the device is connected to the computer with USB cable.
- The saved data is editable with spreadsheet software. Real-time display of count values is enabled on the computer. Data communication software is downloadable from our website for free.
- Perfect for Inspection process, Attendance count, Inventory check, etc.
- Easy to use with its large soft rubber buttons that give good feedback when pushed.
- Counter has its own memory for use away from a computer.
- Counter is able to subtract in case of a mistake count or when needed to count down.
Click Here for Additional Information on DK-5005B
|Input Type||Rubber Key|
|Display Type||7-Segment LCD Display
Input (x5) : 7mm(H), Total Input : 5mm(H)
Record Number / Time Display : 3.5mm(H)
|Count Display||Internal : 0ã€œ99999(Display : 0ã€œ9999)|
|Total Count Display||0ã€œ999999|
|Clock Function||Year / Month / Day / Hour(24hour) / Minute / Second|
|Memory||Maximum number of key inputs : 48,000 inputs
(Built-in flash memory)
|Data Communication||USB micro-B (USB 2.0) (not included)|
|Power Source||AAA Battery x 4 pcs. | USB Cable | AC/DC Adapter (not included)|
|Battery Life||200 hour min. *|
|Operating Temperature||0°Cã€œ+50°C (non-freezing)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°Cã€œ+60°C (non-freezing)|
|Weight||Approx. 130g (battery & accessories not included)|
*(under normal operating temperature using Alkaline type battery)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.