The latest electronic tally counter. Small enough to be worn like a ring with the strap provided and activated by the thumb. Ideal for those requiring a smaller and less obvious counter.
- Lightweight yellow, blue, pink, red, silver, or black counters.
- LED back-light button for dark occasions, and a reset button.
- LCD display will count up to a maximum of '99999'.
- Wear on index finger and use thumb to operate for single hand operation.
- No sound! Very quiet operation.
- Turns off automatically after 15 minutes, and recalls previous counted number when powered-on.
- Not recomended but this counter can be altered to use as a bracelet/wrist watch with longer strap.
PLEASE NOTE: This counter is NOT waterproof or water-resistant.
Great but not perfect
Posted by Unknown on Nov 3rd 2016
I love my blue tally counter! I works perfectly but the plastic carrying case was broken when I opened the package. It should have been wrapped in bubble wrap, not just paper on the sides.
Perfect Hand Held counter
Posted by Judy on Aug 3rd 2016
I really like the counter, I have 5 now, they are plastic and have a plastic holder that goes around your finger and fits in the palm of your hand, less obvious to things you are counting. my reason for the 4 stars and not 5 is that the finger band is a bit wide and I wish it has an item on it to make it appear like a ring. But other than that, love it.
Fits great on my bikes handlebar.
Posted by Joe on Jul 6th 2016
I use it to count laps when riding my bike.
easy to hold and click
Posted by Judy on Sep 14th 2015
they are easy to hold and very easy to click, really like for what my needs are. Only gave it a 4 star, would have given it 5 star but the band that goes around you finger is rather wide, it needs to be made like a ring. I will purchase a small flower to glue so it appears more like a ring in stead of a tally counter. It works for what my needs are.