DK-5005B (5 Counters in 1 & Continuous Time Stamp Recording)
- 0.31 LBS
- 6.75 (in)
- 3.00 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
The DK-5005B counter features all of the qualities of the DK-5005A plus more. While this counter has its own memory, it is primarily designed to be operated when connected to a computer by a USB cable (available for purchase). The DK-5005B has the unique ability to put a timestamp on every single count down to the second using the free downloadable computer software. These counts are then able to be exported to .XLS and .CSV files.
- The DK-5005B is an electronic counting device with five (5) independent counters. (Sometimes known as a gang counter)
- This device can record the individual count values and the total count with a corresponding timestamp down to the second every time a button is pushed.
- It can save up to 250 records in its own memory and infinite amount on the computer software.
- Recorded data is displayed and saved on the computer when the device is connected to the computer with USB cable.
- The saved data is editable with spreadsheet software. Real-time display of count values is enabled on the computer. Data communication software is downloadable from our website for free.
- Perfect for Inspection process, Attendance count, Inventory check, etc.
- Easy to use with its large soft rubber buttons that give good feedback when pushed.
- Counter has its own memory for use away from a computer.
- Counter is able to subtract in case of a mistake count or when needed to count down.
Quantity Discounts: FOR WHOLESALE ORDERS OVER $1000 please email [email protected] or call 509-239-7890 for wholesale pricing.
Click Here for Additional Information on DK-5005B
|Input Type||Rubber Key|
|Display Type||7-Segment LCD Display
Input (x5) : 7mm(H), Total Input : 5mm(H)
Record Number / Time Display : 3.5mm(H)
|Count Display||Internal : 0〜99999(Display : 0〜9999)|
|Total Count Display||0〜999999|
|Clock Function||Year / Month / Day / Hour(24hour) / Minute / Second|
|Memory||Maximum number of key inputs : 48,000 inputs
(Built-in flash memory)
|Data Communication||USB micro-B (USB 2.0) (not included)|
|Power Source||AAA Battery x 4 pcs. | USB Cable | AC/DC Adapter (not included)|
|Battery Life||200 hour min. *|
|Operating Temperature||0°C〜+50°C (non-freezing)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C〜+60°C (non-freezing)|
|Weight||Approx. 130g (battery & accessories not included)|
*(under normal operating temperature using Alkaline type battery)
Worked exactly as advertised, simple to use and the software was simple too. Only complaint is they didn't make it clear it did not come with the micro USB cord so I was a little put out to have to go out and pick one up. Otherwise, a great purchase for me (using it for traffic studies, already used it and it's great).