Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 19 and get 5% off
- Buy 20 - 29 and get 10% off
- Buy 30 - 39 and get 15% off
- Buy 40 - 49 and get 20% off
- Buy 50 - 99 and get 25% off
- Buy 100 or above and get 30% off
Ideal counters for counting people going in and coming out. Perfect for churches, clubs, transportation companies, event counting, casinos, bars etc.
- Adds and Subtracts
- Large button for easy counting.
- Button for turning sound off or on.
- Automatically turns off after 2 hours of no use.
- No moving parts to wear out.
- Long lasting batteries. (CR123A one included)
- Has a backlight for dark occasions.
- Light-weight and comfortable hand-held size.
- Each model includes a wrist lanyard.
Dimensions are 3 1/4" X 2" X 5/8".
Posted by Jerry Mullen on May 16th 2018
We have been using the mechanical type that NEVER seems to last more than a week. The two type I am testing is so bulletproof. We count all inbound trains for all SF Giants games. In the end, it will depend on which of the two hold up the best and then buy that
Posted by Niels Henrik on Jan 17th 2018
I have been working with the model AST2 now for almost 10 years as security at the door and at various events. Handy size (espesially while working with gloves), reliable, best quality, simple best model.
Posted by Unknown on Oct 17th 2017
So happy with our purchase. We use it in our bar/restaurant to keep track of how many people we have in at a time. Got to keep the fire marshal happy! :)
Posted by Tee on May 16th 2017
This is a lightweight, reasonably small, and easy to use product. Needed a counter that adds and subtracts, and I am very happy with this one. Using it to count heads at the local music venue, and it is a big improvement over the heavy metal one we used to use. Recommend it for sure!
Best Counter I've used
Posted by George on Apr 20th 2017
Been in the Night Club industry for 15 years. Now working at security at a Brewery Taproom that wants to count people coming and going. This counter has the + and - buttons separated from each other, instead of right on top of each other. Make less mistakes with this kind of separation of buttons.
Posted by Earl on Mar 3rd 2016
This product has met my expectations worth every dollar!